Suzanne over at Rose Cottage Studio has tagged me for a little meme. Unfortunately, she did not have the official rules on her site for this meme and made me go traipsing all over the Internet to find them. I finally tracked them down over on MEGAN's blog.
So here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Write the rules on your site.
3. Mention 6 things or habits of 'no' real importance about you.
4. Tag 6 persons.
5. Notify the person that you tagged them.
I'm not sure if you guys really want to know stuff about me, but too bad. I'm going to tell you anyway.
1. I usually brush my teeth while I wait for the water to get hot in my shower. I think it saves time, but the water is usually scalding by the time I am finished.
2. I'm allergic to disposable paper lab coats.
3. I drive at least 10 miles over the speed limit no matter where I am, and no matter how much time I have to get there. I cannot stand it when slow people get in front of me, and I cannot stand it when people tailgate me. I figure, I'm going at least 10 miles over the speed limit, so that son of a bitch that is tailgating me best just slow his ass down!
4. I cannot stand bananas. It isn't because they taste bad, it is because they are sort of slimy and mushy at the same time. I don't eat pears either because they are hairy and gritty. It's a texture thing.
5. I smell my food before I eat it. Most of the time, I do this without ever realizing it, but almost everyone else does. If it doesn't smell good, I don't eat it.
6. I can't stand to have dirty hands. Nor can I stand it if I touch something sticky. That is why I do not get close to kids with lollipops or runny noses.
So, that's it. Now all of you think I'm a speed crazed allergic germaphobe that hates small children, but that's ok.
Who should I tag? How 'bout:
Cinnamon , MJ, Inner Voices, and Queen Goob
I know that is only 4, but between Suzanne, Megan and Leah, everyone else on my blog roll has been tagged. Have fun Ya'll!