But I live in a household of winners. The boys played their 2nd flag football game this afternoon and they WON!!!!!! The final score was 40 to 29. We are all totally stoked about winning. The victory was especially special because Dad got to go see it too! The boys have improved so much from their first game. They lost that one 6 to 40. Forrest was excited because the coach has developed an offensive play around him. He does a cartwheel on the field to draw attention to himself while one of his teammates runs down the field with the ball. It worked very well both times they ran it. Forrest loves to do cartwheels!
So back to the Lemonade Award. I am suppose to award it to 10 of you. So here goes:
1. Suzanne over at Rose Cottage Studios gets the award because I love her, and she is my best friend and she always manages to make us all laugh and feel good about ourselves. Even if she thinks I'm a "trader". I think she meant traitor when she wrote that on Just Bob's comment page, but we won't hold that against her.
2. I have to nominate Just Bob just because he is stubborn and very set in his ways about not telling us his birth date. That's OK. I have to respect his wishes, even if it makes me want to just kick his ass. LOL (love you Bob!)
3. Next I suppose should be Leah. Yes, I'm trying to suck up to her in hopes of winning a pair of those socks. Leah, is it working? No, seriously, she is a phenomenal writer. A lady of many talents and she is very deserving of any award that is out there.
4. Now I will nominate, Joyful Jo because she is such a lovely lady. I'm not sure there is a nicer blogger on the planet. And it is an honor to me every time she graces my comment page.
5. Now Krazy Kylie is definitely deserving of this award. She is like an onion, she has layers. With each post that she publishes she shows us a new facet of her personality.
6. And we must not forget Gig and her Ramblings from Gigsville. She is going through so much right now and I just wanted her to know that she has our support. We are here for you Gig. Lean on us for support.
7. And who could forget MEGAN? Why does her name get to be in all CAPS when no one else is. Well, that is because it appears in my blog roll this way, and I'm cheating by cutting and pasting from there. Megan has a great blog that I enjoy very much and she recently made me cry. But in a good way.
8. Random Chick gets the next nomination simply because she has survived a visit from the dreaded Mother-In-Law-From-Hell. And because she is smart, funny, and a fantastic mother of two.
9. I also want to add my old friend Jeanetta to this list. She can be found over at Splendid Things. She has been my friend since high school, and even though I don't see her or talk to her much, I still care an awful lot about her.
10. And last, but certainly not least, is Robyn and her Happy House Of Haas. She has a lovely site that is chocked full of crafts and secret trips and fun. Not to mention she has kicked Cancer's ass not once, but twice.
Ok, I guess that's it for me.