The "You Make my Day Award" works like this:
1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day.
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Tell the award winners they won by commenting on their blogs with the news!
Well, A special thank you to Gig from Ramblings from Gigsville for presenting me with this award.
And now for me to present this award to 5 other blogs that I love to visit. By the way, these are in no particular order as to whom I like the best, so please do not be upset if you were not #1.
1. Inner Voices I present you with this award because you are so funny. I love to visit your blog because you never fail to make me laugh. Plus, you are the worlds best on commentsies back.
2.Floots I present you with this award because your words and pictures are beautiful. They inspire me in so many ways. Sometimes, I am at a loss for words when I visit and I am unable to leave a comment, so just know that when I am not present on your comment page that you left me speechless. (either that or I just didn't get on the computer that day because that happens too.) Anyway, you have wonderful talent and I am glad that you have chosen to share it with us all.
3.Recycled Chaos I present you with this award because you are brilliant. Your poetry is with such raw emotion and I love that you are able to let me feel your pain with you. Also, your photography is phenomenal. I wish I had at least half of your talent.
4.Rose Cottage Studio- Suzanne, now you know I couldn't leave you off the list. After all, you are the one that brings all of us wonderful people here in blogger land together. You are the glue and we are the craft pieces and you make all of us masterpieces. You are dear to all of us and we all love you.
5.Leah Your vocabulary wows me on a daily basis, and by reading your blog I find myself feeling smarter.
6. I know we were suppose to only chose 5, but I am breaking the rules and adding a 6th one.
Splendid things - My dearest friend Jeanetta. You are so dear to me and I am glad that you twisted my arm and made me sign up for blogger. You are one of my best friends, and I am blessed for it.
So there you have it my list of those who make my day.
Thanks everyone, you all make blogging fun.