Well, I have been tagged. You see there is a blogger game going on and now I'm it!. Thanks to my wonderful friend Jeanetta, I have to tell you all 5-8 weird things about myself. My, I'm not sure that I'm that interesting, but I guess your about to find out.
1. Well, I am a Microbiologist. Which means that I work with bugs. Which in turn causes me to think about anything I touch. I am so obsessed with germs that during cold and flu season I carry Lysol wipes with me everywhere I go. If my family and I go out to eat, I will wipe down the table, salt and pepper shakers, the wall... anything that my family or I would possibly touch while we are there. I also wipe the handle of shopping carts before I touch them, and I carry the Lysol wipe with me to wipe my hands frequently. I'm not a complete germaphobe, but close.
2. I do not eat anything that is over 24hours old. Therefore, if we don't finish the leftovers by the next day, then our dog gets them. Which may explain why my dog is about 20lbs overweight. Oh, and I never leave food in a community refrigerator, ie at work. I don't trust what other people has done to it.
3. I like peanut butter by itself on a spoon, but I do not like it on bread, or with jelly, on in cookies, or candy bars, etc. Just plain peanut butter.
4. Crap! This is hard. I'm only on #4? I have a son at my elbow asking me to make stone soup. (I am guessing they read that story in school today) He has 3 rocks and he wants me to get him a pot. He is telling me that I need to buy carrots, but that we already have milk. He just carried the whole gallon and sat it on the desk. He told me that he is making a list of things to buy for the soup. He wants to know what else would be good in stone soup. Any suggestions?
5. I'm the only one out of all of my siblings to graduated high school with honors (The fact that I am the youngest of 10 children proves that this was not a simple task.)
6. I don't like to sit in a public place with my back to the door. I don't particularly like to have my back to the majority of the room either. I prefer to be seated with my back to a wall in the farthest corner of the room. HMMM, that almost sounds paranoid. But I promise, I'm not schizophrenic.
7. I get very offended when people call me anal retentive or obsessive compulsive. (LOL) JUST KIDDING.
8. And lastly, my husband and I have a nickname for our belt that we threaten the kids with. We call it Pumpkin Pie. It sounds so much better in public to shake you finger angrily at your child and tell them that if they do not behave that they are going to get a piece of pumpkin pie when they get home. The funny thing is that I rarely have to ever use pumpkin pie. Just the threat is sufficient enough.!
Whew! That was tough. Now then. I have to tag 4 more people and they are suppose to tell 5-8 things about themselves. Well, this should be easy, there are only 4 of you that read my page. So CSI, Bomber, Suzanne, and Bindhiya TAG YOUR IT!! Have fun with it. I know I did.